Fluid lines and excellent ergonomics are the hallmarks of the PRESTIGE 590. Each space and every curve has been designed with form, function and comfort in mind.
A generous flybridge and sleek radar arch enhance the onboard comfort and the powerful look. The ability to choose between an independent crew cabin and a large tender garage is unique in her category. All these design features come together in a yacht that provides remarkable comfort and dynamic design.
The attention to detail sets the PRESTIGE 590 apart. Rounded furniture edges blend into comfortable seating areas that are both cozy and inviting.
The materials, layout and sightlines all contribute to a sense of well-being onboard and an understated, refined elegance.
On board command and control provided by Ship Control puts all functions and system monitoring at your fingertips. Technology and innovation developed for ease of use, but also peace of mind.
Prestige 590 Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engines Cummins 2 x QSC 8.3 600 HpZeuS
- Fuel Capacity 2200 l / 581 US gal
- Length 18.7 m/ 61’4”
- Max people 6+1
- Certification B12-C14
- Cruising Speed 23 kts
- Hull Length 16.44 m / 53'11"
- Hull Beam 4.84 m / 15'10"
- Draft 1.35 m / 4'5"
- Max Air Draft 5.8 m / 19’
- Light Displacement 19490 kg / 42968 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 275350 kg / 60704 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 760 l / 201 US gal
- Hot Boiler Capacity 60 l / 16 US gal
- Holding Tank capacity 170 l / 45 US gal + Additional 88 l / 23 US gal
- Max Speed 29 kts
- Range at cruising speed 260NM
- Platform max load 300 kg/ 661 lbs
- AC Tropical 72000 BTU
- Headroom Saloon 225 cm
- Headroom Galley 200 cm
- Headroom fwd cabin 201 cm
- Headroom aft cabin 192 cm
- Headroom 3rd cabin 201 cm
- Cabins 3 + skipper
- Berths 6 + 1
- Generator 13.5 kVA
- Architect J&J Design / JP Concepts/ garroni Design