Adopting the spirit of the SportYachts, the PRESTIGE 630 S offers a Sport Flybridge.
Perfectly integrated into the dynamic silhouette, the Sport Flybridge is composed of a full helm station, as well as a U-shaped saloon, which transforms into a sundeck, and a grill. All of the key concepts that make the PRESTIGE brand a success are present in this excellent motor yacht.
The SportYacht concept benefits from a large sliding glass sunroof, which opens over the saloon to transform the interior space in an instant. Let the outside in! Large windows afford intense natural light on the interior and offer an incomparable panoramic view. The saloon, which features a luxurious integrated dining table, offers the refinement of a 360º view of the sea.
The PRESTIGE 630 SportYacht inherits the finest attributes of the PRESTIGE Yachts, with a refined, luxurious interior and impeccable finish. A chic, Zen spirit reigns.
Prestige 630S Motor Yacht Specifications
- Engines 2 x Volvo IPS 950 (2 x D11 - 725 Hp)
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2700 l / 713 US gal
- Length 19.02 m/ 62’4”
- Max people 6+2
- Certification B14/C16
- Cruising Speed 24 kts
- Hull Length 16.83 m / 55'2"
- Hull Beam 5.15 m / 16'10"
- Draft 1.5 m / 4'11"
- Max Air Draft 5.8 m / 19’0"
- V Deadrise 16”
- Light Displacement 23800 kg / 52470 Lbs
- Displacement Full Charge 33000 kg / 72752 Lbs
- Water Tank Capacity 4 x 200 l / 4 x 53 US gal
- Hot Boiler Capacity 60 l / 16 US gal
- Holding Tank capacity 300 l / 79 US gal
- Max Speed 30 kts
- Max Speed Range 305 NM
- Range at cruising speed 305 NM
- Air Conditioning Mediterranean 81000 BTU
- AC Tropical 99000 BTU
- Electric windlass power 200 W
- Cabins 3+ skipper
- Berths 6 + 2
- Generator 18 kVA- 230V
- Architect Garroni / Prémorel ; J & J Design Engeenering Prestige department